The function to add to is determined by the function of the passed basic block. The returned basic block can be used as an iterator. You will likely eventually call into LLVMGetNextBasicBlock() with it.
- Returns a pointer to the first instructon in this block that is not a PHINode instruction.
- One exit point, meaning only the last instruction can cause the program to begin executing code in a different basic block.
- When a program has multiple threads, an additional basic block vector file is created for each thread .
- In this section, we are going to learn how to work with basic block and flow graphs in compiler design.
- We handle rep-prefixed instructions specially, in order to make the results match those obtained with hardware performance counters.
- This restricted form makes a basic block highly amenable to analysis.
The first instruction in the intermediate code will always be a leader. Any statement that is the target of a conditional or unconditional goto is a leader. what is basic block This deletes the basic block from its containing function but keep the basic block alive. Insert a basic block in a function before another basic block.
Words Near Basic-block in the Dictionary
Similar to step 4, instruction 12 is also a leader. • A loop that contains no other loops is called an inner loop. B2 immediately follows B1, so there is an edge from B1 to B2. The target of jump from last statement of B1 is the first statement B2, so there is an edge from B1 to B2 .» » » READ MORE