Having a vacation or taking some time after a hectic schedule because of work and school is a great idea to refresh your mind – but nothing is greater than spending your vacation with your loved ones. Who does not like the idea of having a vacation, right? Everyone does! There are many possible places to visit in Massachusettes, but one of the best cities is in Wakefield.
Spending your family vacation in Wakefield feels like you are secured as it is included in the Top 100 cities in the USA that are safe. So, you can wander and spend time with each other around every corner without having much to worry about.
There are many reasons to visit Wakefield but one of the best reasons is the attractions, entertainment, environment, and ambiance it has to offer. In this article, we will tackle the best places to visit in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
One Day Trip in Wakefield
Even if you don’t have much time to spend your vacation, one of the most important reasons is that you get to change the environment you are used to. That way, your mind will be refreshed and cleared. It does not matter how long or short you are going to spend your vacation here because even just a day, you can have a one-day quality staycation.
Here is our one-day trip guide in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
- Check-in at The Lakeside Inn and start your day witnessing the beautiful and amazing Lake of Quannapowitt.
- There are many local establishments in downtown – and you can have some breakfast there.
- If you are a coffee lover, you can also grab some coffee downtown.
- Trying some local foods in Wakefield is one of the best experience you should try; visit the Wakefield Farmers Market.
- Spend your day in one of the public parks in Wakefield.
- Vacation is not complete if you will not try some water activities. Head on to the Lake of Quannapowitt and experience kayaking.
- There is nothing more calming than witnessing a beautiful sunset in Wakefield. Do not forget or you will miss it out.
Final Few Words
These are just some of the things you can do when you visit the city of Wakefield in Massachusetts – and rest assured, there are many things included in the list too. Furthermore, Wakefield is near to Boston which you can also visit with your family. It’s all worth it so do not hesitate to try it.