There’s nothing more important than having quality time with your family. Whether you are in Boston, San Diego, or even Chicago. Every once in a while, having a vacation with your family is all you need after an exhausting week doing nothing but work. If you living or near in Wakefield, Massachusetts, then lucky you – as there are many things to do there with your family. From visiting malls, markets, restaurants to watching comedy shows and many more, Wakefield will never disappoint you and will surely entertain you – even your kids.
So, in this article, we will give you some hints about what you can do in Wakefield with your family. Surely, al the destinations and attractions will be enjoyed by you and your children.
13 Things to Do in Wakefield with Your Family
- Have a stroll and get yourself relaxed at the beautiful lake of Quannapowitt.
- For coffee and book lovers, visit Linden Tree Coffeehouse.
- Shopping is always included in your to-do list, so you can visit the Market Street – to shop, dine, and walk around.
- Picnic is fun that’s why visiting Lake Quannapowitt is needed to have some bonding with your family.
- Have some fishing at different lakes.
- Catch the beautiful sunset in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
- For adventurous people, go and have some adventure with your family on different outdoor activities offered by L.L. Bean’s Outdoor Discovery School. It includes kayaking, fly casting, paddleboarding, and many more.
- Take a cruise and witness some historical views on Boston Harbor Cruises.
- 10 minutes far from Wakefield, there is a zoo called “Stone Zoo” where you and your family, especially the kids can enjoy seeing the exotic animals.
- Having breakfast together with your complete family is a great way to start the day. Visit Blue Moon Grill to taste their best pancakes – gluten-free!
- Your kids will surely amazed when you visit the place called the New England Aquarium.
- If you are planning to visit in the month of July, don’t forget to visit and join the Salem Culture Fest.
- Watch comedy shows in Improv Boston.
With Wakefield, you will not have a dull time and moment as it has a lot of activities to offer for everyone. Make sure to not forget about it when you plan to have a family vacation. Above all, Wakefield is a place where you can relax and reboot yourself, mind, and soul.